How do you Create A Coin?
1. Punch out a circle, that is just as big or bigger than your chosen stamp.
2. Coat the entire piece of paper with Versamark Ink.
3. Cover with Stampin’ Emboss Powder (I used silver) and Heat Set with your Embossing Heat Tool.
4. REPEAT steps 2 & 3…two more times! Yes, re-emboss the embossed circle.
***Right before you heat it for the 3rd time, ink up your stamp in Versamark Ink to “have it ready”. Be sure to press it deeply into the ink pad. You want to coat all the areas of the stamp (high and low spots).
5. As soon as you heat set for the 3rd time, immediately press your Versamarked image into the soft “coin”.
***You need to do this quickly…as the embossed coin will only stay “impressionable” for so long after it is heated.
Closing date for entries is Thursday, August 31. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The prize is for a Royal Afternoon Tea for two in the Royal Garden Hotel's Park Terrace restaurant to be booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Vouchers will be issued by Hello! and will have a six month expiry date. The winner will be required to pay for any additional food and beverages during their visit. Travel expenses are not included. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be sold on for financial gain. For full Terms and Conditions, go here .